Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Only Four Lives Left

The latest Yahoo! Remember Me promotional video has surfaced, killing me in several inventive new ways when I (foolishly) assumed that Robler had already died me as much as was humanly possible. Thankfully I seem to have enough life left in my fingers to keep typing, so he has spared me this last.



(thanks TwilightBritneyFan!)

How Hast Robler Died Me? Let me count the ways:

A. Rob Speaks. *dies*
B. Rob's esteemed co-workers give him high praise (which warms the cockles of my heart. And as Woody Allen said, there's nothing like hot cockles!) *dies*
C. Robler touches Almilie's face and leans in for a kiss *dies*
D. Robler hovers over Almilie on the bed and looks like he might lean in for a kiss *dies*
E. Robler buttons/unbuttons (let's hope for the latter) his shirt *AND Leann is down for the count, stone dead for today*

I'm down to 4 lives now. Just waiting for Rob to inadvertently drop the blade some other way today. In the meantime, fingers keep on typing and searching the 'net for more lethal Robpoison, masochist that I am....

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the new yellow background. It's bolder - like you're getting more confident about this. But I miss the pic you had for your banner. This one's lovely too, but something about his eyes in the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I actually like the old one better too! I thought I'd try something different but I'll probably go back to the old one. :) I never even thought about the background color choice as being bolder...I just wanted some color, but nothing too hard to read. I love "reverse" blogs (white on dark background) but I am posting FF here so I don't want people to have trouble reading all the small print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I swooned. I re-watched, I swooned again, I read your blog, I re-watched and swooned to the point of near coma state............

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...Rob video will do that to you. Put you right in a trance. It's a good thing he uses his powers for good instead of evil. ;)

    ReplyDelete